Dave and I talked about baby names about 2 months ago, we found a lot that we liked so then we stopped talking about it. Dave has his favorite (lucy) and I have my favorite (edith). We thought we would get your opinions about names for this little girl. The poll is off to the side, let us know what you think. Ada is my grandmother's name, which will most likely be the middle name. Dave threw out a name with my name in the middle, I'm not so sure about that but we are considering all options. We don't decide on a name until we see the baby so we have 72 days to go! She's going to come before we know it and I want to have a few names narrowed down. Thanks!
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooh that's a hard one because I love both!
Personally I am a Hazel fan because that is my #1 girl name but now since we named Grey which is a color I feel I can't do Hazel for my future girl which I hope to have. Two color names = not so cool.
I think Edith is darling and there are not too many which makes me like it even more.
Ada was my grandmother's name too - LOVE it!!
Post a Comment