Tuesday, October 2, 2012

27 week baby bump

Time is going faster and faster and my third trimester is fast approaching! I'm looking more and more pregnant each day, strangers are noticing and saying things to me. It's getting harder to bend over and to sit on the floor. My worst symptom with this pregnancy is my aching back. Sometimes it's unbearable and I have to just lay down with a hot water bottle. I received a huge gift from my sister Tresa - all her little girl clothes from the first few years of Kate's life. It was like Christmas going through the bag and seeing all the cute clothes. They will help clothe our little baby girl and help her look really cute. It's fun being pregnant in the fall and upcoming winter because I love sweaters and hoodies and they fit well with my pregnant belly.


1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

You are so blessed to have all of Kate's cute clothes! Tresa loved sewing for her and they are the perfect season! What wonderful sisters you have! I love them, too!