I'm now seeing my doctor every two weeks, which is a lot for me right now. I take Marcus because the appointments are so quick and easy. He has been fairly good to just sit in the chair while the doctor measures my tummy and listens for the heart beat. I'm still measuring right on schedule and the heart beat was 160. I've noticed this week i am starting to get more tired. The beginning and end I am exhausted. Plus Marcus just keeps me going and going. Baby sister is very very active and loves when there is music playing. It's getting harder to have Marcus sit in my lap because my belly is growing. We do the best that we can.
I have moments where I am totally ready to have this little girl and then I remember all of the house projects we have to finish first. We have to get Marcus's room done so we can transition him at least a month before the baby comes. Then Dave is remodeling our bathroom over Thanksgiving, just pray we can get it all done before Christmas. I have a lofty goal of getting my christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving so I can enjoy Christmas and get ready for this little girl. Wish me luck.
I have moments where I am totally ready to have this little girl and then I remember all of the house projects we have to finish first. We have to get Marcus's room done so we can transition him at least a month before the baby comes. Then Dave is remodeling our bathroom over Thanksgiving, just pray we can get it all done before Christmas. I have a lofty goal of getting my christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving so I can enjoy Christmas and get ready for this little girl. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment