Saturday, October 27, 2012

::32 Birthday::




These were not the flowers that Dave brought home (i'm sorry, I forgot to get pictures of the ones Dave bought me) but these flowers have a funny story. A delivery man came to my door with these flowers and balloon and I thought how sweet dave was. Then the delivery man asked if I could hold onto these for my next door neighbor because she wasn't home. I was surprised because  I wasn't expecting him to say that and I didn't know my neighbor had the same birthday as me. So I enjoyed my neighbor's flowers and balloon for the day and then when she came to pick them up I said Happy Birthday and told her how fun it was to share her birthday)

I had a great birthday that I got to spend with Marcus. We went to Target to get a few things but also had lunch. Marcus loved his slurpee with his fun straw. I did some sewing during Marcus's nap and talked to my parents and a few friends. Dave brought home chinese food and then after Marcus went to bed Dave and I relaxed. Dave bought me a beautiful picture of the Salt Lake Temple and some beautiful flowers. I know 32 will be treating me well because of our little girl being born and our little family growing so fast!

No comments: