Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun memories!!

I got this from a family members blog and thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

10 comments:

Great Dane said...

I still remember the time I saw Michelle in the MTC for the 1st time, on her first day, and had only been there a week. It was good to see someone I knew, and the missionaries thought that we were too close, until they found out we were family. :)

T Fowler said...

My memory is also about your mission. I remember sitting in the living room at our "Walgreens house" as Gavin calls it and watching you open your mission call. You were so surprised and excited to be called to Japan. We all knew by the Spirit that you were going to the right place. I also remember sending you banana bread in the MTC. I'm sure by the time it got to you it was a lump of goop. I hope it was good anyway!

Jackie H said...

I remember in 4th grade Lee thought your jeans were so cute because they had bows on the back pockets (I believe they were pink and also denim). Isn't that a weird memory?

My favorite memory is the night we chased the senior boys for hours after their "drug deal." I laugh about that night a lot.

Ford Fam said...

Okay, so I left a comment last night and it must not have worked. Oddly enough it was the same one you left on mine. Obviously the racing to the end of the bed was a favorite memory for both of us!

Vanessa said...

I left this one on Valerie's too, but I remember when you guys used to come over and give us some of your old clothes, but they hardley fit, but emily and I felt so honored! I loved the nail polish too!

Jarom Randall said...

this isn't necessarily a memory more like a reminder of you. I remember having your car "Marty" as I called it and it had the hawaiian seat covers and the hula girl and everyone thought the hula girl was awesome and I would always think of you buying those things at the flea market in Hawaii.

Todd & Chelsea said...

How about when a group of us met at your house to work on a project? That was like first semester right? We were all a little awkward but mostly I remember us trying to DEAL with Roberto!!! Ah ahaha. That was trying to say the least. Still, good times :)

Megs said...

I remember standing out on Mom's front porch having our own "I Love Lucy" moment while trying to cover all the turtles with chocolate. And of course licking our fingers clean!

Ilene said...

I was reading my mission journal last week looking for a certain experience, and I saw "Randall Shimai is the best!" I loved the bookmarks and packages you sent me when we were in Japan. I was looking in my MTC journal for that day at the TRC when we said something totally wrong (I guess that was probably a regular occurance), but I can't remember or find it. I did see the time when we were asking the nihonjin questions about herself and didn't understand any of her answers. Then she said, "nutrition" and something clicked in our heads. We understood that and were so excited! Do you remember that? Fun, stressful times!

cwilson said...

where do I start? So many memories, but mostly I remember your dad pulling us on snow mobiles in your pasture and lots of sleep overs. Those were fun times!