The Randall family vacation this year was to San Diego. My parents have a time share that is awesome and you can go all over the United States and Mexico. I have been to Hawaii, Mexico, California, and even used the timeshare for our honeymoon to Yellowstone!! (It sounds lame for a honeymoon but we had a great condo and loved it!!) So we had a nice two bedroom condo on the beach in San Diego. However my favorite part of San Diego is Sea World. I love it more than Disneyland!! So here are some pictures of our trip, we had a blast!! We went to Sea World, The San Diego Zoo, boogie boarding on the beach and relaxed in the condo.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Shamu! Shamu! Shamu!
The Randall family vacation this year was to San Diego. My parents have a time share that is awesome and you can go all over the United States and Mexico. I have been to Hawaii, Mexico, California, and even used the timeshare for our honeymoon to Yellowstone!! (It sounds lame for a honeymoon but we had a great condo and loved it!!) So we had a nice two bedroom condo on the beach in San Diego. However my favorite part of San Diego is Sea World. I love it more than Disneyland!! So here are some pictures of our trip, we had a blast!! We went to Sea World, The San Diego Zoo, boogie boarding on the beach and relaxed in the condo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lucky people! What a fun vacation! I live two hours from the beach now and I really want and need to go. Time shares are the best. I think it's a great investment and I hope someday we'll figure out how to afford one for us and our kids to use for vacation.
Michelle, it seems like every time you post you've been on some huge exotic vacation. Keep it up!
Wish we could have been there (some of the time, hahaha). looks like great fun and you always get the best pictures from vacations.
Looks like fun! It was such a good time. It feels like forever ago already! I love all your posts, don't wait so long!
Post a Comment