Our family has this funny tradition that we have done ever since I can remember. I don't know how it got started but i love it when it happens. Anytime someone gets married, their spouse is welcomed into the Jordan family (my moms family) by pelting them with marshmallows. I know it sounds weird but it is so much fun!! I completely forgot about it until this last Sunday when all my family surrounded Dave and said they had an announcement. Then they said "Welcome to the Jordan family" and then let him have it with the marshmallows. He of course ran for his life and retreated to our car. He had fun with it though. Now my sweetie is officially part of the Jordan family!! Welcome to the family (only 10 months late) :)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the new background. Those are some good pics of Dave too. I'm sure he thought we were all nuts. Kyle was so excited to pelt Dave, I'm sure Dave will have more fun when it is not him.
Dave was a good sport. Valerie is right, it's a lot more fun when it's not you. At least people weren't licking or biting the marshmallows before chucking them at Dave! That would be disgusting!
I must say that I like the opening picture, before I say anything else. My family were talking about the marshmellows, and that's when we decided to do it. We'll have to do it to Jen when she comes down from Canada.
Post a Comment