:: Marcus ::
1. Marcus had his first play date this week. The neighbor's behind us
have a little girl named Sarah who is 6 and Marcus loves talking with her
through the fence. She came over and they had so much fun all afternoon.
2. We went to the library and Lucy was walking all over
taking books off the display. I was checking the books out so i asked
Marcus to help put the books back and help Lucy. He was so great to help out
and to control Lucy he started holding her hand. After that he has wanted to
hold her hand when she walks anywhere.
3. Marcus's favorite sentence right now is "I don't want to".
4. He has a weekly chore chart which has been motivating
him to help around the house. He earned a Daniel Tiger toy and he absolutely loves it.
He tucked Daniel Tiger into his bed last night.
5. Whenever he gets in trouble and sent to timeout he immediately
starts saying "sorry lucy, sorry lucy", even if it didn't have anything to do with Lucy.
:: Lucy ::
1. She is becoming a professional walker. She can walk so fast now
anywhere she wants. She spends half the day walking around the house.
2. She is talking all the time and loves to try and imitate what I am saying. We can't
understand a lot of it but she can say "ball" and "dog" we think.
3. She is the best cuddler! She is a mama's girl so she will cuddle
with me whenever I want.
4. For some reason she has become afraid of the ceiling and
being lifted up close to it. She grabs onto you so tight if you start lifting her up.
5. She has two bottom teeth that will be starting to come out soon. We
just started brushing her teeth - are we late or early?








1 comment:
We need to print a little chore chart too - thanks for the reminder! Sorry Lucy, Sorry Lucy...that is so funny! I know you get sick of me saying it but Miss Lucy is the cutest little person ever, love that teeth brushing shot. I can't remember when we first started brushing Mabel's...I am going to be the mom that can't remember anything.
Post a Comment