:: Marcus ::
1. Marcus said "bless you daddy" to Dave when he sneezed twice today.
2. He is such a good older brother (sometimes) - whatever
I give to him he wants Lucy to have it also.
3. He said his first prayer in Primary today - his teachers
said he whispered it but did really well.
4. When we say our nightly prayers he loves to hold lucy's hands
and they end up just laughing through the entire prayer - it makes me smile and giggle.
5. He loves to chew gum but always swallows it about 3-4 minutes after we give it
to him.
6. He thinks the swing still fits him - I laughed so hard to see him in it. I
included a picture of him when he was 1 year old.
2. He is such a good older brother (sometimes) - whatever
I give to him he wants Lucy to have it also.
3. He said his first prayer in Primary today - his teachers
said he whispered it but did really well.
4. When we say our nightly prayers he loves to hold lucy's hands
and they end up just laughing through the entire prayer - it makes me smile and giggle.
5. He loves to chew gum but always swallows it about 3-4 minutes after we give it
to him.
6. He thinks the swing still fits him - I laughed so hard to see him in it. I
included a picture of him when he was 1 year old.
:: Lucy ::
1. Tonight when I was putting Lucy to bed I cuddled with her (she is so cuddly) and
she laughed this little laugh when I would tickle her palm - it melted my heart.
2. She is walking EVERYWHERE and will not sit in the carts at the store anymore - she
wants to walk all through the store and look at everything.
3. She loves to have her nails painted and her hair done.
4. She will go from book to book in her room reading.
5. She is becoming more and more a "mommy's girl" - she will go through
periods of time where she wants me to hold her all the time and she cries so hard
when I leave the room.

















No comments:
Post a Comment