:: Marcus ::
1. Marcus for some reason loves to put crayons, paint brushes, and
pens in his mouth. He comes home from pre-school with his mouth and shirt painted
or colored on. I don't know how to teach him to stop.
2. He is now a champ at riding the bus and loves it!
3. His nap is history because he was getting to bed so late. We are
working on "quiet time" so we both get a break.
4. Marcus is definitely testing Dave and I's patience. He is a really
difficult 3 year old and we are waiting for him to grow out of it :)
5. He loves to color and is learning how to color in the lines.
:: Lucy ::
1. Lucy is crawling all over the place! Her favorite thing is
to get the dog food of course.
2. She has started pulling herself up on things, just to her knees. Not on
her feet yet.
3. Her hair is getting so long and growing into her eyes but
she won't keep any hair barrets in.
4. She will now only nap with her sleep sac on. It was a little chilly
so I put her in it and now she won't nap unless she has it on.
5. She is slowly weaning from nursing. I nurse her in the morning
and then bottle feed her the rest of the day. I was on some medication for a
sinus infection and my milk supply decreased. She also didn't nurse as well once
she started crawling. (just like Marcus)
6. She loves to suck on her bottom lip.









No comments:
Post a Comment