Monday, September 23, 2013

9 months :: Lucy

Lucy has grown a lot in the last month -even though she has only gained 1 pound. She is a skinny minny but still eats a ton of grown-up food. She still doesn't like baby food but will eat grown-up food. I can usually get her to eat baby food with any type of baby yogurt. She started crawling the middle of September, a few weeks before she turned 9 months.

Here are her stats:
   Height: 28 inches - 50th percentile
   Weight: 16 lbs. 1 ounce - 25th percentile
   Head: 44 inches

Lucy continues to sleep great and eat great. I am still nursing but I can tell that now she is mobile she is not nursing as well. The same thing happened with Marcus. I don't think she will go much longer with nursing. I'm not complaining or upset about it. I always say that I have a Love/Hate relationship with nursing. She is still taking 2 - 2 hour naps, one at 10 and one at 2. She is right on with her clothes and is wearing 9 month. She will not keep socks on to save her life and will never keep a bow in her hair longer than 5 seconds. She has so much hair that most headbands don't look very good and she won't keep them in anyways.

Her personality is really shining and she is just a sweetheart! She is very ticklish and has the cutest little laugh that doesn't come easily. She loves to jabber and smile whenever she sees me. She gets shy around strangers but will also give them a smile. She loves to take baths and also will not hold still to get her diaper changed.

I am hanging on to every minute with her because she is growing up too fast and will soon be walking and even turn 1. I love kissing her chubby cheeks any chance I get and her pretty blue eyes melt my little heart.










No comments: