Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus refuses to eat breakfast lately. He only wants to
drink chocolate milk. He freaks out when I tell him he has to eat breakfast
before he can drink his chocolate milk. 
2. He is learning how to play nicer with Lucy. He loves
to just give her kisses randomly.
3. He can stall bedtime better than any kid I know!
4. He is really excited to ride the bus to school.
5. Anytime I set Lucy down on the floor Marcus
immediately sits next to Lucy and says "I play with "B"
6. He visited the dentist for the first time this week.





:: Lucy ::

1. Lucy is so close to crawling. She gets where she wants
to by moving on her stomach.
2. She does the "grrrr" sounds when she wants to laugh or
is embarrassed. It's adorable.
3. Marcus can make her laugh harder than Dave or I.
4. She loves to grab Marcus's hair or face and he loves to let her grab it 
because he thinks it's hilarious. This makes them both laugh hysterically.
5. She immediately lays her head down on my shoulder when I go to 
put her down for her nap. She snuggles right in and I snuggle for at least 5 minutes.
6. She learned how to sit up on her own this week.
7. She has this adorable "muppet" smile (on the last picture)






No comments: