Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus is still obsessed with cows. We checked out a bunch of books
from the library about cows and he wants to read them over and over.
2. He is so obssessed that we went to Wheeler Farm and milked
a cow. He didn't want to when we got up to the cow but he talks about it constantly!
3. He can finally get dressed and undressed by himself. At first
he couldn't get his shirt off but now he can. He usually gets everything on backwards, 
including his underwear.
4. One morning I found him in the backroom trying to get
some floss because he had something stuck in his teeth. We have
never used floss on his teeth or shown him how to use it.
5. He asks to "play" all day long!
6. He loves to take lids off of things. He sits in the fridge and loosens
the lids so that when I grab them they spill all over the floor - it's fantastic.
7. He wants sno cones right before bed time - not so good for
the potty training at night. Last night he spilled it all over his face - the picture 
makes me cry it's so funny.





:: Lucy ::

1. Lucy is rocking on all fours now. She usually face plants it when she 
tries to move forward.
2. When she is really hungry she hyperventilates 
until she is fed.
3. The grabs the front of my shirt when I nurse her - she 
stretches out all of my shirts.
4. Her skin is so dry that I have to put lotion on it constantly
or else she gets a little rash.
5. She is very content to just sit on the kitchen floor and
play with her basket of toys while I make breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Until
Marcus comes along and then she freaks out. I think she has anxiety.






1 comment:

The Tews said...

Love that he was trying to floss! Tyler Williams would be proud. ;) Can't wait to see miss Lucy crawling around - she is so close!