Monday, September 3, 2012

22 weeks baby bump



I have been craving chocolate this week and we don't have any in our house except for chocolate chips. So I have my little cup (like my dad always does) of chocolate chips that satisfy my craving. Little sister has been moving around like crazy after I eat and fortunately I haven't had bad heartburn like I did with Marcus.

I have gone through a few baby name books from the library and Dave and I have made a list. I am still stuck on one name and he also has one name. I am trying not to get stressed about picking a name and know it will come to us, if it hasn't already.

I am loving that I am not big yet but have noticed it's harder to bend over. I'm am cherishing these few months where I am not big and uncomfortable. I still hate sleeping on my side, I love sleeping on my stomach. I usually end up with some part of my body asleep. I always sleep pregnant with my body pillow and have to switch from side to side.

We bought some cute clothes for baby sister. I am absolutely loving looking at all the girl clothes. They can be incredibly expensive but I am not willing to pay an arm and a leg for clothes she will not wear that much, at least not yet :) I also bought some cute head bands, simple ones.

I started thinking this week about Christmas and how I don't want to be stressed about everything. So I told Dave that I am going to try hard to get Christmas presents, etc done with by Thanksgiving. I think I can do it seeing as we only have one child to buy for and we subscribe to Amazon Prime (a lifesaver!). Wish me luck. I just want to enjoy every second of this little baby girl when she comes and with a due date around the holidays I know it will be hectic if I don't start planning. But I was also thinking about what a great holiday present this will be for dave and I.

2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

I love these posts about your pregnancy. They contain all the information I would get if we sat down and had a good chat. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings.

T Fowler said...

Take advantage of Amazon Prime as much as you need to; it's amazing! If you are thinking of the same name you mentioned to me earlier, I still think it is adorable. I'd fight for it!