1. Marcus is in love with Peanut Butter. He asks for it constantly. Sometimes
he wants it on bananas and sometimes he tricks me and just eats it off the bananas. (he
takes after me, I eat a lot of peanut butter)
2. Since his find into our cleaning cabinet and me calling poison control, he has learned
how to shake his finger and say "no, no, no". It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. (I will try to
load a video).
3. We found a toy story book at the library the other day and now
it's the only book he wants to read - he is obsessed with buzz from Toy Story
4. His sense of humor is so fun to watch as it develops. He loves to
laugh at himself and put his hands over his mouth when he laughs.
5. His nursery teachers have been saying every week for
the last couple of weeks that he has been playing so well and being really good. (we are hoping his hitting and pushing was just a stage he was going through:)


No comments:
Post a Comment