1. Marcus can cruise down the stairs, even faster than us. He lays down on his
stomach, puts his feet in the air and just rolls on his stomach.
2. He has just started to want to help me load and unload the dishwasher. He
will stand next to it and hold his hand out when I am loading it. He is such a helper.
3. He has suddenly wanted to read, read, read. His favorite book right now
is one we found at Costco called "Gossie plays hide and seek". Every day he asks for
"goss" and finds the book. At night we can't get him to stop
picking out books to read.
4. Dave has taught him to do the following in order: kiss, hug, high 5, blow it up - Marcus loves
doing it with his daddy.
5. I repeat what he says, even if it doesn't make sense and I don't know what it means, when I
do he laughs and puts his hands over his mouth.
6. He loves to go out in the garden with me and pick the fruit, this last week
he wanted his own bowl and not mine to put the small tomatoes in.
7. He loves to look at "The Friend" magazine. I told him to look at it on the couch while I was
vacuuming and I got done and this is what I saw:



1 comment:
My heart sings when I see that darling boy reading "The Friend" magazine! I love reading about the five things Dave does with Marcus before bedtime! You are both such good parents! I could not be prouder of you both!
Post a Comment