1. Marcus will play with my hair at night before I put him to bed. I LOVE this time
we have, he will lay his head on my shoulder and just play with my hair, it's so sweet.
2. He has started eating almost anything! He will now eat scrambled eggs and
brace yourself, BROCCOLI!!! As long as it has
lemon juice on it he will down it so fast.
3. He is constantly on the go and in to everything! I tried to watch the movie "cars"
with him the other day. I put the movie in and sat with him wrapped up on the couch. He lasted about 5 minutes, if that and then he was off playing.
4. Marcus would be outside 24-7 if we let him. Even though it is cold he still just wants to
be outside exploring. Because it's been so warm I let him go in the front yard
where it's not muddy and he loves to pick at the grass and the dirt on the ground.
5. Marcus' favorite toys are his Little People toys. He finally knows where to put
the people. He will play with them almost every day.
(Mom and Dad, notice your picture in the background on the book shelf)
P.S. I tried to upload a cute video but it didn't work, i will try tomorrow.
1 comment:
I loved playing with Marcus on Friday night. He does go a mile a minute and the little people were fun to play with. I loved the airplane and how he would make it fly, I do have a smart grandson.
Post a Comment