Friday, March 23, 2012

An early Easter Present

Marcus has wanted to do nothing but be outside! He cries when we bring him in, he cries when he can't get the back door open, he cries when he has to eat lunch or dinner before going outside. I love that he can roam around and I don't have to worry about him too much. However he needed something else to do besides roam around so Dave and I decided to get his Easter present early and set it up. A swing set! We didn't go fancy or big but got a perfect one for our yard and for how long we will have it. Marcus LOVES it! He loves the slide and the swing glider the most. He is a little small for everything but he think he can climb the slide which has resulted in a few tears. It's great though to look out my kitchen window and see Marcus laughing as he swings on the glider.





1 comment:

Grandmakicki said...

I loved playing with Marcus on his new swing set. I love the way he laughs when he goes down the slide and shake his little hands and make his favorite noise.