Since my parents left on their mission I thought I would start posting once a week with little things that Marcus does so my mom can still see how Marcus is growing up. I got this idea from another blog so I can't take credit for it. Hopefully I can keep up with it each week. This blog is my journal and it will be good for me to write down all the cute things Marcus does and says. So here we go.
November 27 - December 4
1. Marcus ate his first dog food this week, no matter what we do we can't get him to leave Toby's food and water alone, he is so enthralled with it
2. He is starting to really like cars, you give him and his eyes lit up
2. He is starting to really like cars, you give him and his eyes lit up
3. Who knew that a balloon could be so fun! Marcus played with them at Dave's family party for an hour and had the biggest grin on his face
4. He loves his new bath toy that Grandma and Grandpa Randall gave him for and early Christmas, he loves to build houses with the pieces.
5. He gave my dad the biggest hug on the day before they left, he just reached up for him and wrapped his arms around his neck very tightly
No comments:
Post a Comment