I can cross one thing off my bucket list today, decorate a tree for Festival of Trees! Through my work I had the opportunity to decorating a tree that is dedicated to one of our nurse's that we lost in July suddenly. It was a labor of love and it turned out beautifully! I did not do it alone but had amazing volunteers helping us, Kathy, Cindy and Cheryl. Here are a few pictures of our tree as we put it together and then the final product. Please check out the Festival of Trees and check out our tree. We are on isle I directly west of the yummy scones in the back! Our tree is titled "Giving With Our Hearts" - dedicated to Wendy Armstrong and our Bristol Hospice patients.
The final product!! It turned out just as we planned!
The crew after 6 1/2 hours of decorating!!
8 comments:
Your tree is fantastic - fun day!
It turned out DARLING!!!
It looks great - I love the colors you chose! What a fun project.
What a great looking tree. I wish you could come and do my tree like that. That would be so much fun for the grandkids in us all. Love it.
I had no idea this was a bucket list item of yours. The tree looks great and I'm glad it turned out the way you wanted it to!
It's on my bucket list too! I love the tree, I am devastated i am not going to make it there. I consider my 2 Primary's trips my donation instead of a festival of tree's donation. I love your tree.
Hi you two, The tree is so pretty, what a good job. A labor of love I am sure. Grandma
Oh, Michelle, the tree is stunning! I am so proud of you! I KNOW how much work it is! What a sens of satisfaction and joy you must have! Thank you for all the beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment