Marcus is now 15 months old and so much fun! Here are some highlights from the last few months:
Here are a few pictures to enjoy! (This has got to be one of my most favorite stages so far with Marcus! I just love my little buddy)
- The biggest event was Marcus walking! Dave and I were beyond excited!
- Marcus had his first nightmare and wouldn't sleep for a few days, we had no idea what to do, Marcus would just cling to us anytime we would walk in his room or put him in his crib. We had a lot of cuddle time and soon he got over it.
- His second tooth popped out just after his first birthday, his teeth have been coming in SO SLOW! He only has his two bottom teeth!
- Marcus loves to give hugs! Especially to his daddy, we both love it because he's never been a cuddly baby but now that he's older he is very cuddly and we just soak it all in!
- He has started saying a few more words but mainly babbles to himself
- He can wave goodbye, every once in a while
- He drinks from a cup now
- Marcus is an amazing eater and will eat almost anything!
- Marcus is such a people person and loves to watch other people. He has started getting shy and putting his head down on my shoulder when people pay attention to him, but he's not shy at all!
- Weight - 25 lbs. - 50th percentile
- Height - 32 inches - 75th percentile (Dave has no idea where he got the height from, not from the Kelly genes, even our pediatrician who is a family friend doesn't know where he got the height)
Here are a few pictures to enjoy! (This has got to be one of my most favorite stages so far with Marcus! I just love my little buddy)
2 comments:
That is a bad trick to teach him how to eat the whipping cream. Next you will have him eat the cheese in the can like James does.
I agree with Grandmakicki. I think this could come back to bite you. You'll always have to hide the can for spray caream! Love these cute pics! I'm so glad he's walking!
Post a Comment