Sunday, November 6, 2011

Carving pumpkins

We carved some of our pumpkins at the Kelly family party but I forgot to get pictures so we came home and the next day finished our pumpkins. I got an idea off of pinterest to use cookie cutters to carve mine, I am getting lazy and don't really like carving the detailed pictures anymore. Dave got really fancy and did some amazing carvings. Marcus just liked playing withe cookie cutters and the tub they came in :)







 Dave's star wars pumpkin

 Dave's "nightmare before christmas" pumpkin (can you tell he likes carving pumpkins)

 A pumpkin for Toby :)

 Marcus's pumpkin of kermit the frog

 My boring but easy to carve pumpkin




2 comments:

Grandmakicki said...

I missed not taking the annually Kelly Family Pumpkin pictures this year. Your look so good on your porch. Dave does like to carve. Great job on them all.

Gayle J. Randall said...

Wow! those are some amazing pumpkins!