We had a few parties to go to. The first was the Kelly halloween party where we dressed up and then carved pumpkins. I went Martha Stewart style and did a decorative pumpkin. Here are all the Kelly's dressed up, well some of them.
Marcus got these cute socks from his aunt Emily
We also went to Dave's work party and Marcus got to go trick or treating (which means we got all the candy!!)
Here is our house for Halloween, our pumpkin lights had burned out by the time I went outside to get the picture but we did put up halloween lights, which ended up looking like christmas lights, but we wanted to get a few more trick or treaters than last year. Last year we had just moved in and we only got 2, this year we ran of candy and got our fill of trick or treaters for the year. We spent the night watching halloween shows and being with Marcus, it was great.
SUPERBABY!!!
7 comments:
just got through reading all of your post. Love that Marcus loves to smile, glad I asked a stranger to take the Halloween picture. Missed Jake and Emily Wish you could see my michelle with the two broken arms Made me cry to see the 4 generation shot because I just taught a lesson on Job today. So glad that the computer has come a long way so that their are blogs to read and to see pictures. Just love my family and you guys. So glad you are in the family.
Dave-o, you always were very creative for holidays. I should've guessed you'd dress the boy as Superman for his first Halloween. He plays the role very well.
I loved reading all your great updates. What a cute family you guys are. Happy 30th too!
Wow! Lots of fun posts to read! I love it! Love the pics from the blessings, I think it was a fabulous day! Happy 30th. Love the Halloween costumes and all the fun pumpkins!
very, very cute costumes! You did a great job. Sorry about our Halloween party; hopefully everyone will stay healthy for Friday.
Oh, I just laughed and laughed at the cute costumes. I hardly even recognize you and Dave! Marcus truly is a cute smiley SUPERBABY! These really were the perfect costumes for your cute family! Such fun memories!
Very cute!
Post a Comment