Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin picking

So we were a little sad this year that we had to go to a pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins. Why you ask? Well last year we had our own pumpkin patch at Dave's grandparents house. We couldn't do it this year because we bought our house and then got pregnant which means I couldn't weed in the summer time and we were not as close to take care of the garden. So we went to a local pumpkin patch to pick some out. It did not disappoint and we had so much fun.
 It was kind of cold but Marcus loved it!! :)


 Dave hauled all the pumpkins in the wheelbarrow while Marcus and I scouted them out.

 They had a cute place to take pictures with a tractor. I love Marcus's face in this picture.

 Me and my little man


 Our family photo




2 comments:

T Fowler said...

That looks like a fun patch. Where is it?

Gayle J. Randall said...

Cute "punkins!" Even the one in the little blue blanket!