Thursday, May 28, 2009
Hilarious!!!! You will want to read this post!!
So the other day Dave got his letter from the camera people from his graduation. Dave just looked at the pictures and then handed it to me. I didn't look at it right away but later that night as Dave and I were sitting at our desks I picked up the letter and started laughing hysterically. Dave thought I was laughing at his picture and he got mad and said we were not going to order one. I could not stop laughing and he was getting even more mad. As I handed him the letter I said "Look at your name at the top of the letter". As Dave looked at it he read it out loud "Dave WONKA Kelly". That's right folks, his middle name on the graduation picture letter was WONKA. Even typing this I am laughing hysterically. I asked him what he put down on the piece of paper because I can see him doing something like that at graduation and he said he put down "David Scott Kelly". Well needless to say we ordered a picture and it will say at the bottom "David Wonka Kelly". So now dave's nickname is Wonka, make sure to call him that the next time you see him. He thought it was funny to, but not as funny as I did. I can't tell enough people about it :) I love you David Wonka Kelly!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is pretty funny! I'm sure Dave loves it!
That was so funny. I wonder if somebody was playing a practical joke on him, or if it really was an honest mistake. But really, Wonka? I love it!
I am laughing out loud and can't stop giggling! Haha! I LOVE it! WONKA! Oh jeez, I can't even see what I am typing cause my eyes are watering!
That is the greatest thing I have every heard. Seriously soooo funny. I can't wait to see Wonka so that I can call him by his new nickname. Oh that is priceless, I wish I could have been there.
I just want to know: Does he have a Golden Ticket? Does he know any Oompa Loompas? Those are the important questions I want to ask Mr. Dave Wonka Kelly. I'll do that when we get home. Congralations, Wonka!
That is awesome! I'm laughing right now!!!
I am laughing so hard! Wonka!?!?! That so fits David and his joking nature!!!! I think camping this summer you guys should name your tent the Wonka Factory:)
Love ya guys - Em
Post a Comment