Sunday, May 17, 2009
Finally!! The Graduation!!
So the day finally arrived, Dave's graduation. Dave has worked so hard at school. Technically he's not done because he has to go summer semester but I told him he needed to walk for me and for his parents. He didn't want to but I told him it was "closure" for the hard work that he has put into getting his degree. Dave has loved school. He majored in Political Science and really enjoyed his classes. I just wanted to be the proud sappy wife and brag about his accomplishments. Dave has never let anything get in the way of his education and that's one of the things I love most about him. We both value education and the opportunities that it brings into your life. Dave had some hard times with concentrating and his ADD but he persisted and I am so proud of him. He never used that as an excuse to not going to college even though he could have. Congrats sweetie, I love you and am so proud of you!!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am glad that Dave did get his degree. Thank you for amking him walk. It was great to be a proud parent. Thank you
Congrats to Dave! That is a great accomplishment and a ton of work. Good for him!
How fun that you are doing a garden. We are doing a garden this year too and trying many plants for the first time. I'm excited to see updates on yours!
What a proud dotting wife you are! Congrats Dave!
Congrats to my big bro--almost brings a tear to my eye (almost). Love you and are so proud of you!
Congrats! What a huge accomplishment. We are proud of you. Thanks for humoring Michelle and walking; you look great in your robes!
So fun to see picture of the happy grad and his wife. I'm glad you convinced him to "walk." It's just nice to honor a lot of years of hard work. Congratulations, Dave! We are so proud of you! We love you, too!
Way to go Dave! It's such a great feeling to be done with school! I say that, but John has another 3 years left! I just won't think about it!
Post a Comment