Saturday, May 2, 2009

My little bro's graduation

So this post is for my mom than anybody. I am bragging about my little bro. but it's for my parents on their mission that couldn't be to Jarom's graduation from Snow to get his associate's degree. Not only did my sweet husband go with me, but we cheered on my little brother at my Alma Mater. An associate's degree may not seem like a lot but it's a milestone in the long road of education. I loved Snow college and starting my long road of education there, even though at the time I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. My little brother does know what he's doing and I'm really proud of him. He's going into Geography with an emphasis in Geographical Information Systems. He could one day work for the CIA. Cool, huh? Anyways, here are some pics from his graduation, there is a video at the end for my parents to watch, enjoy mom and dad.



My husband and I standing in for my parents since they couldn't be there. We screamed loud for the whole family!!



4 comments:

T Fowler said...

Thanks so much for going and being the family. It looked like fun and Jarom looked great. We'll see you tomorrow.

Gayle J. Randall said...

How sweet and thoughtful that you took the time to post so soon after the graduation! I had a good cry, mostly over how grateful I was to you for being there and documenting everything so we would feel a part of it. Thank you! Thank you! We told the senior couples at dinner last night that our son was graduating from Snow College right then. It was fun to think of you there and know that you were making it a special family occasion. Lots of love from Kenya! Love, Mom (aka Sister Randall)

Unknown said...

Dear Michelle and Dave, Thanks so much for THE SUPER PICTURES OF JAROM'S GRADUATION-THEY LOOK GREAT.
It's great they could all be together. It actually seems pretty quick that they all 3 are through all ready.
LOVE MOM AND DAD

Ford Fam said...

I'm glad you guys went! I am sure it meant a lot to him! It was a fun night tonight, and a great graduation dinner!