Saturday, November 22, 2008
So Proud
I don't want to steal Michelle's thunder, but I wanted to post before she got home and puts up a huge post about today. I just want to let her know that I am proud of all the hard work and dedication that she has put in over the last month or so in preparing to take her LCSW licensing exam. I am very proud and can't wait for her to put up a post telling you how she is feeling. I love you Michelle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ahhhh Michelle you did it! I hope you feel relieved. That is so exciting. I can't wait to get to that point.
Cute of Dave for posting this!
Wahooo! Yay for you Michelle. I knew you'd pass! You're free and on your way to being an LCSW. Welcome to the worry free zone
What a sweet husband you have, Michelle! We love him, too! Congratulations on passing your test!
Dave, You are great. Thanks for being so wonderful to Michelle!
You are a great husband, Dave! Congrats to Michelle. I knew she could do it!
So sweet and supportive!
Post a Comment