I finally conquered you, after you took many months from my life. Ever since May and I wore that stupid cap and gown I have had anxiety attacks over you and you have never left my mind. I tried to conquer you once and I failed. It was very traumatizing for me and I thought my life was over (literally I did). So I didn't think about you for a few weeks and went to find a job without you. I luckily found one but then the intern license I am currently using is expiring in january and I needed to face you once again. So I was lucky enough to have an employer that allowed me to take time off every day to study for you and for the last 5 weeks every night has been dedicated to you. My poor husband has not a home cooked meal since I started studying again, everything in my life has been put on hold or sitting on a pile on my desk and I wasn't able to enjoy any part of life because you were always there in the back of my mind. Well today I finally conquered you, after 170 questions and 4 grueling hours I finally saw the "PASS" on the screen and I screamed and jumped up and down in the testing center!! I will never have to face you again and I can start living life like I want to.
Sincerely,
Michelle, the social worker
P.S. My husband is the most supportive man. He stood by me during my last year of graduate school and all the time I was studying for this test. I wouldn't have made it without him. When I got home from my test I found these flowers. He said they were either congratulations or condolences :) Thanks sweetie, and thanks for the cute blog post!! I love you!!
10 comments:
Dear Michelle, the social worker,
I am so freaking proud of you. A big hug, kisses and congratulations via the world wide web.
your favorite companion,
Aimee
Wish you were here when I read your post. I just said out loud (to no one) "Oh, my kids are so cute!" Such a fun post and we are so VERY VERY proud of you. This is a very great milestone and will change your life. Dad and I love you!
Coop and I are so excited for you. We know you were so stressed about this exam and are glad you can put it behind you and move forward in your career now. Congratulations Aunt Michelle!!
I am so proud of you and so happy!!!! I know how hard you worked to pass this test. Enjoy the freedom from studying and go do something fun (like getting back to real life by cooking, cleaning and going through your pile of stuff on your desk)! Congratulations.
Congratulations Michelle Kelly!!!!
I love ya!!!!!
I am proud of you for passing and thank you for calling me and telling me on Sat. I had no words to say because I was speechless. I am very proud for you and proud that Dave did a post about it also and gave you flowers. Love you both.
What an accomplishment! Way to go Michelle, the social worker! So proud of you!
Yeah I am so happy for you! I am so glad it is not hanging over you still!!
Congrats Michelle! That is really cool.
Nice job! I remember my sister agonizing over studying for that test too. It's so great you only have to pass it once!! What a thoughtful husband to have flowers waiting for you!
Post a Comment