I am posting this really late, I know. I thought with passing my test I would have all this free time to do what I want but strangely I find my time is taken up with things that I have put off for so long that need to be taken care of. So this year we were at Dave's for Thanksgiving but my family held their own thanksgiving two weeks earlier so here are some pictures from that. See below for the actual Thanksgiving day

The whole family
The brother-in-laws

Enoch and his feast

Dave made all the pies this year for both families. Here is his pumpkin, banana cream, and peanut butter chocolate pies. They were delicious!!

Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving Day. We went shooting with Dave's uncle and cousins out by Eagle Mountain, it was so much fun!!

Dave now wants to buy guns, I wonder why?

Me trying to shoot, I didn't do too bad but I only could shoot the 22 because it didn't kick back on me, I know I'm a wuss

We put all of these targets, I don't know if you can see the little orange things, it was a lot of fun to shoot
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Your pics look better than mine, I'm still not sure why mine are so small!
How much fun is it to have two thanksgivings. I think the little girl cousin look like they were having fun?
Post a Comment