Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Randall Family




Here are a few of the pictures my family had taken before my parents leave for their mission. I have the cutest family ever!!

5 comments:

Abe and Emily Durfee said...

Those pictures are so cute! Everyone is growing up! My family needs to do a photo shoot sometime soon.

Somerset said...

It's so crazy to think that Valerie has 2 kids! You're family looks great! Give your mom and dad my love and let them know I wish them the best.

Jarom Randall said...

What I don't get my personal glamour shots in there because I am not married I see how it is. JK

Ford Fam said...

Wow, you are on top of things. Did Amy e-mail those to you? Or did you get them off line? Have you ordered yet? I can't wait to get mine ordered!

Ben and Ash said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was great!!!

Cute pics! Love the one of just you and Dave.