Monday, October 6, 2008

A fall weekend


My favorite part of conference weekend is doing nothing and cuddling up in a blanket with your hubbie while it rains outside. That's how our weekend went this weekend. We went down to my parents house in Fairview and had a relaxing weekend. My mom had soup for us when we got there, it was comfort food. There is nothing like comfort food. Conference was awesome as usual. All the inspiring words spoken. Especially President Monson's talk about "Living Now". I don't do that nearly enough.

2 comments:

Ben and Ash said...

This weekend was so great!!! I also love being all cozy in my fav blanket and not caring at all about my unsightly bedhead...nothing better.

Ford Fam said...

Sounds like fun, I didn't catch as much of conference as I would like with two kids, but I loved President Monsons talk as well!