So dave has been promising me he would take me to "Color Me Mine", it's this fun painting/pottery place that you can pick things to paint and then they fire them for you. It's a fun, creative, cheap date. Dave and I had a hard time picking out what to paint but he saw this little herb pot set and we were done deciding. We have become herb geeks. The other day Dave said "We need to harvest our herbs", which meant cut off the leaves and dry them because we don't use them enough in our cooking. I laughed literally for an hour because he said "harvest our herbs". So at Color Me Mine, which I recommend to anyone looking for a fun date or anything fun to do, we painted our little herb pot set and then planted a few more herbs. We added chives, marjoram, and Caraway. It's a fun hobby we have picked up and I would recommend it to anybody who will get bored this winter. It's easy to take care of them and then you get yummy food from your labors. Thanks cutie for the fun date!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks really fun! I'm going to have to check this place out and try out some painting of my own!
It's all about the memories! Love, Mom
Looks tasty!
Happy Birthday, Michelle! :D
Post a Comment