:: Marcus ::
1. He has been coming up to dave or I and saying "mom told me I
could ________". Sometimes it's true and sometimes it's not.
2. He has seen his two aunt's who are pregnant
and says he wants a baby in his tummy.
3. His primary teachers say he volunteers to do anything which is so surprising
because he has never wanted to be in front of the group.
4. He says "uh uh" so cute with this high pitch to it and then he shakes his head up and down.
5. He still loves to eat bananas and nutella. He would have 4-5 if
I let him but I tell him one per day.
6. He found Dave's superman lunchbox and insisted on eating lunch
out of it outside. He even found a second superman lunchbox that Dave had and
had lucy eat her lunch out of it. They had their own picnic outside.
:: Lucy ::
1. Lucy loves to dress up. I got the dress up stuff down and
she wanted to wear the superman cape and this pink scarf. She got so mad
when I took it off her at night.
2. Her vocabulary has taken off, she loves to say "Me, me ,me", "dee" for candy,
eyes, ears, nose, mouth. She also says hi to everyone.
3. She has become the pickiest eater this week. She only
wants candy and sugar. We have created a monster.
4. She would watch TV all day if I let her. I really have to limit what she watches.
5. She can entertain herself really well. I think she will be
so happy when she gets playtime to herself while Marcus is at pre-school.





No comments:
Post a Comment