Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1.  Marcus saw all the piggy banks at Walmart and wanted
one so bad. I told him we could use it as his "listening piggy bank". Every
time he listens and obeys he gets to put a penny in his piggy bank. He chose the Thomas
the Train piggy bank, which is weird because he doesn't watch Thomas the Train. It's kind
of working, we are giving it some more time.
2. He has asked every day when his Lego party is and if it's today.
3. He asks to watch "curious george" about 20 times a day but
when I say no 19 out of 20 times he is fine and finds a toy to play with.
4. He still loves to talk about his day at night before
we sing him good night songs. If we forget he always comes
back out of his room and says "Talk about my day mom".
5. His sleeping is back to normal, thank heavens. He is sleeping through the night but
still gets up around 7:30-8:00.
6. He loved his swimming lessons and the last day was a free day to just
go down the slide and off the diving board. He had no fear on both!



:: Lucy ::

                               1. Lucy's favorite word is "no". She actually has quite a few words
                        she can say (go, cheese, hi, byebye, mom, dad, yes, mine) but her favorite is "no".
                              2. She can throw a temper tantrum like nobody I've seen. She will throw
                            herself on the ground and sort of bang her head on the floor which then makes her 
                                                    cry even harder. Sometimes I just laugh.
                                   3. She got a purse when Marcus was opening his birthday presents (so she
                 wouldn't feel left out, I know we spoil her) and she carries it everywhere. She comes
                     up to you and says "bye" and gives you a kiss and then walks to the door.
                          4. Her favorite book right now is "That's not my Princess", my sister gave it to
                                me as a hand-me-down and she just wants to read it over and over.
                                  5. She is still the best snuggler with all of her blankets. I'm hoping
                                       I can make her a new blanket so we have another one to rotate.




No comments: