I love the 1st birthday because I get to pick the theme and show my little baby how much I love them. I love to celebrate the 1st year of life and reflect back on how much we have all grown in one year. I stole from a friend the idea of a glitter/gold birthday party.We held the party the saturday after her birthday on December 28th. I tried to keep it simple as I knew having the party inside we could only invite close family. Lucy loved all the decorations! I made a garland of pictures from each month of her life so far. She was mesmerized by it. She constantly pointed at it and loved to show everyone her pictures. My heart loved seeing her so happy. Dave helped me make a beautiful pink ombre cake I found on pinterest. It turned out perfect! We had a hot chocolate bar with donuts and lots of sugar snacks :) We had family that came and helped us celebrate Lucy's 1st year. She had so much fun at the party which made me so happy! Happy 1st Birthday Lucy Lu!
Saturday, January 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment