Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus has been obsessed with cows. I'm not sure where it started but
he talks about them constantly. We even went to Wheeler Farm to see the cows and
he saw one pee and now all he says is "pee cow" over and over!
2. He slept through the night dry last night! Huge milestone. We did get him
up once about 10:30 and he went pee three times between stalling about going back to bed.
3. He is now obsessed with fireworks, ever since his birthday. This makes Dave really happy.
4. He did great at his 3 year check-up with Dr. Kelly. He didn't cry but didn't
really like getting weighed and measured on the scale.
5. He is now tall enough to reach the light switches and loves
to turn the lights on all over the house.
6. He is mostly potty trained, he has a few accidents but is doing well. He also
woke up dry this morning! First time he has done that!





:: Lucy ::

1. Lucy cut her first tooth this past week. I wasn't even the one to see it first. My 
sister-in-law Michelle noticed it at Marcus's b-day party. She hasn't been
cranky and still sleeps through the night so I had no idea.
2. She has started eating better thanks to yoplait baby pear yogurt. She
will eat that with anything. She still prefers her baby mum mums, yogurt drops, and puffs.
3. She is a mover and will hardly hold still. She rolls all over the 
place and hates to be held.
4. Right before I nurse her she gets to impatient she starts 
to hyperventilate. It's hilarious.
5. She won't keep any hair bows or bands in her hair. She immediately takes them out
and starts chewing on them. I just don't put anything in her hair.







1 comment:

The Tews said...

PEE COW! A new Halloween costume maybe? Hooray for potty training! Lucy is really the cutest thing...I would deal with a fussy eater for a happy teether any day!