Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Belated Mother's Day

I had an amazing mother's day! The best part was being with my marcus and hubby. I also got to talk on skype with my mom in Africa and was able to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. She is such a great example to me of sefless service and sacrifice. I've learned a lot about being a mom from her. Many of the things she taught me and was as a mom I use everyday. I love when I see myself in my mom, it means I am a good person like my mom. Marcus makes it easy to be a mom because he makes me so happy! He is inherently a happy go-lucky kid and makes me happy when i am down. I laugh more and smile more than any other time. I find myself wanting to dance and sing around Marcus. 

I got tupperware from Dave for Mother's Day. Many think this is lame but for me, I love it. I not only got tupperware but beautiful flowers and new travertine floors in my front room and kitchen. The tupperware was a bonus! This is the only picture I got of the flowers and it was taken when I was really tired so just notice the beautiful flowers.



1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

That kitchen floor is stunning! The flowers are gorgeous, too! What a great Mother's Day!