Thursday, February 16, 2012

V-Day 2012

I have always loved Valentine's Day. It's not the roses, flowers, cards, candy, it's the fact that everyone around you is saying "I love you". Even if you are not married or dating someone you still have people in your life that need to hear you say "I love you". So this year Dave and I decided not to do anything for each other except a card. We are trying hard to get our of debt and finish some rooms in our house that are half finished. We made each other cards and Dave did get me some Reese's hearts, my favorite candy, and i made him some homemade chocolate covered strawberries. Very simple but we both loved it! We got Cafe Rio for dinner so we could spend time together as a family and then after Marcus went to bed Dave and I watched "The Biggest Loser" and went to bed at 10. Isn't that the most romantic Valentine's Day ever! It was perfect for us and Marcus loved helping me make the chocolate covered strawberries, as you can tell from his face! I LOVE my family so so much!


1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

The strawberries look amazing! Oh, how I would love a strawberry, even without the chocolate! Marcus is looking so grown up. I love the chocolate smeared on his face. He has some Randall in him!