I will take any milestone with my Marcus to take pictures! Dave and I are of course biased about how cute Marcus is, however I can honestly say we are not the only ones that say that. Strangers tell me all the time how cute he is and I don't argue. So when he turned 18 months I had to have a photo shoot with our family photographer, Scotty Moses. Thanks scotty, they turned out great!
18 Month stats:
18 Month stats:
- Weight: 25 lbs -- 50th percentile
- Height: 33 inches - 75th percentile












3 comments:
Oh, those pictures are just fabulous! They just make me laugh out loud! I can see many Marcus moods, a little attitude, a little coolness, a little fun, a little love--so many fun looks to him. Love the pics!
You're right, he is super cute!!
I love the pictures. I do think he is cute. I do believe he is a kepper and of course you can not send him back. And you have the best brother-in-law to take scuh great and different pictures to bring out the cute little boy.
Post a Comment