Saturday, January 7, 2012

Spring in January

The first week in January is usually really cold and snowy. I love living in Utah because of the season changes and the snow during Christmas. Well we didn't get that this year. Once Christmas is over I'm good with the snow going away and Spring coming. Well this year my wish was granted! Marcus and I went outside this past week and blew bubbles and went for walks in his red wagon. He LOVED being outside. I told Dave that it's so weird to see him walking outside and playing because when he started walking it was too cold outside to go out and play. We had a great time enjoying the 50 degree weather and no snow!





Poor Toby couldn't come outside because we no longer have a fence in our front yard. He was so sad and just barked and barked.

No comments: