Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snickerdoodles

Dave has been spending the last few nights and the weekend helping out his sister Megan with fixing up Cooper's bedroom at his parents house. So Marcus and I have had a lot of fun quality time together. The other night we decided to make cookies. I got the stepstool and Marcus stood on it while I made sure he didn't fall (he only fell once and didn't even cry because we wanted to get back up and make the cookies).  Marcus helped me pour the ingredients and made sure to lick the spatula. We made snickerdoodles which included rolling them in sugar, which meant Marcus licked a lot of sugar off of his fingers.


 The best part of cookies is eating them. Marcus LOVED them! A nice snack before bed.

Do he think he likes them?

1 comment:

Scotty and Michelle said...

I had some of those the other night, and they were deelish!!