Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer 2011

 We had an amazing summer! We spent most of it outside in our backyard spending time with each other. Almost every day we would either eat outside on the patio or  play in the swing or play on a blanket on the lawn.  We spent so much time the last two summers working on our yard we REALLY enjoyed it!
 Marcus had so much fun playing outside and also looking outside. He and Toby have become best friends, Toby goes where Marcus goes and Marcus is learning how to be gentle with Toby and to not grab his eyes or ears :)

 We made it to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point with my sisters and their kids. Marcus loved the animals and enjoyed the ice cream we had afterwards :)

 I've loved being with Marcus this summer, seeing as last summer he was a newborn and just slept the summer away. I love my little guy and each new stage he is in. This is by far the most fun stage for me and each day I get with him just makes my life that much sweeter and more happy.

One family picture to say goodbye to summer! We look forward to next summer but will enjoy the time until then! Thanks summer 2011 for treating us well.

5 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a fun summer! I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much! You worked so hard on your yard, you'll always appreciate it. Love the pictures of little Marcus. He still has such happy smile!

T Fowler said...

It was a really fun summer!

The Dabo's said...

I can't believe how big Marcus is getting!

Ford Fam said...

Looks like a fun summer!

Jessie said...

Looks like you guys have had fun! I am jealous of your back yard!!! Ours is still a disaster, but we'll get there one day.