Marcus has been getting his teeth really slow! I was worried at first but our pediatrician said it was just fine. So far he only has two teeth on the bottom! Teething with Marcus, like everything else, was not as bad as I thought it would be. He was up all night and cranky the next day but then he was happy as his usual self. I think he looks adorable with two bottom teeth, even if they are crooked! (Our pediatrician assured us they would straighten out)
Monday, September 12, 2011
Finally - teeth!
Marcus has been getting his teeth really slow! I was worried at first but our pediatrician said it was just fine. So far he only has two teeth on the bottom! Teething with Marcus, like everything else, was not as bad as I thought it would be. He was up all night and cranky the next day but then he was happy as his usual self. I think he looks adorable with two bottom teeth, even if they are crooked! (Our pediatrician assured us they would straighten out)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment