My friend has this video on her blog and it really touched me. The last two and a half weeks with Marcus in our lives has been a blessing and has been challenging. I'm not used to not sleeping and having to be in charge of feeding someone every 3 hours. It's been very emotional partly because of how happy Dave and I are with being the parents of Marcus and also because of the lack of sleep. But this video helped me understand how blessed I really am to be the mother of Marcus.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved the video! It brought tears to my eyes, of course! Now you are part of the great adventure of motherhood! I am proud of you! And I love you, too!
congrats michelle on your little babe. marcus is DARLING!
motherhood is the greatest thing in the world.
ps. love the hospital pics...they asked us if we wanted the bellababy people come take pictures but we said no, after seeing yours im wishing i would have had them come. love them. (well, actually i couldn't log on to see them on the site, but the ones you have posted are so cute - they may be the ones your brother in law took? ha. sorry long ramble.
Post a Comment