Monday, July 12, 2010
stroller anyone?
So just an update in case anyone is wondering, no the cute baby Kelly has decided not to come yet. We are ok with that. We are working as hard as we can to get the baby's room updated, right now there are no baseboards and one wall is red :) Do you think we'll make it? Hopefully because right now all our baby stuff is in a corner of our office and I don't know where anything is if we need to get to it. I'm hoping this baby decided to come after the 20th, when I am on maternity leave and I can get a few days to do absolutely nothing, but I'm not counting on it. Last week at my doctor's appointment I was dialated to a 1.5 so it could be soon or could be another two weeks. Tonight we put together our stroller and got so excited!! We have part of our hospital bag packed and can't wait to see this little guy. We are just two giddy parents to be :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I know how you feel. We are packing up our current home, and hoping to move into our new home before the little man shows up. So all of his stuff is in boxes and totes in the garage. I am willing him to stay in until his due date!!!
Good luck and I can't wait to see your little guy!
P.S. Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower last week. I didn't get the invite until the day of (I should probably go to my mailbox more), and I had a family shower that same night. But I"ll have to get a little something to you sometime!
How fun Michelle! There's nothing like having your first baby!! Good luck with everything!
I am hope that the little ones comes before I leave for our vacation. He could come any time soon because I did get his quilt done.
I am so excited for you! I can't wait for the little guy!
We're just waiting for your call letting us know that it is time. These next few weeks will crawl by, but that's the way it goes for most first-time parents. Can't wait to see our new little grandson!
hey michelle! jamie dabo told me that you moved into her ward! what a small world.
CONGRATS on the new baby coming. how exciting. hope everything goes well. can't wait to see the little one.
Hey this is a great time of life, lots of changes coming and someone from up above being transferred. He has waited along time for this, and looks forward to his new friends-His MOM and DAD
LOVE DAD RANDALL
Post a Comment