So glad I get to be the first to say, "Welcome to the world, little man!" We love you, Marcus Scott Kelly. We can't wait to see who you're going to be.
I love the pictures! Marcus is such a cutie. Good job, you guys. We can't wait to see him again. I'm so happy everything went well and he is finally here.
He is adorable! So happy he's finally here and what a great birthday! Every year they will have a parade in his honor. Thanks for posting the pictures. You will be great parents!
So a little bit about ourselves, Michelle and I met in October of 2006 and we hit it off, in September of 2007 we were married. Since then we have been super busy with school but have both graduated, Michelle with her Masters of Social Work and me with my Bachelor's in Political Science. We both are busy with work - she is currently working at a hospice company, working part time and being a stay-at-home mommy, and I am working for a commercial real estate company. We just welcomed the newest member of our little family, Marcus Scott, and he is the love of our life. Life has been busy but wonderful!
19 comments:
So glad I get to be the first to say, "Welcome to the world, little man!" We love you, Marcus Scott Kelly. We can't wait to see who you're going to be.
I love the pictures! Marcus is such a cutie. Good job, you guys.
We can't wait to see him again. I'm so happy everything went well and he is finally here.
He is adorable! So happy he's finally here and what a great birthday! Every year they will have a parade in his honor. Thanks for posting the pictures. You will be great parents!
Congratulations!!!! Didnt we talk about you having him on the 24th at your shower??? He looks beautiful, have fun enjoying him!!!
congratulations....he looks perfect!!!
Yay for our new nephew!! We are so excited for you guys and he is such a little cutie!!
Marcus is so cute, he has great parents and family who loves him all ready.
Congrats guys! Marcus is such a handsome little one! We are so happy for you!
Oh he is handsome! Congrats!
Congrats you two! He is too cute. Good luck with everything :)
He is super cute! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations you guys! He is such a cutie ( I LOVE the yawning picture!!!) and I am so happy for you :)
Congrats! I am so excited to snuggle the little guy!!!!
These pictures are the best - Little Marcus is so adorable - congratulations to a wonderful family!
Oh my gosh. He is so freaking cute. Love the hair and the little yawn.
Can't wait to hear about the adventures.
Congratulations! He is so cute!
He is so dang handsome. I am smitten and I'm just the great aunt. You both just love and kiss that boy daily and enjoy your son! Aunt Kathryn
He is ADORABLE!! We can't wait to see him for more than a few minutes :) and Caleb is stoked for his new playmate!!
Congratulations Michelle, he is really cute!
Post a Comment