
Words cannot describe the last few days. I will post about the birth and all about Marcus when I am not totally wrapped up in him. I have the hardest time even letting him out of my sight and most of my day is just holding him and staring at him. We were able to get pictures of him from two great photographers. One who was part of the hospital and came while we were staying there. Here is her website and the password:
bellababyphotography.com - click on "view photos" and enter the password: 0724marcuskelly
The other photographer is our brother-in-law Scotty Moses who was so nice to come out to our house and take some amazing pictures of Marcus and our cute little family, here is his blog: http://scottymosesphotography.blogspot.com/
I know I am biased because Marcus is my son but he really is the most adorable baby! Even talking about him makes me tear up because of how happy he has made me and how cute he is. More posts to come :)
11 comments:
I may be biased too, but he is REALLY cute!!
Congratulations Michelle and Dave! He's absolutely beautiful!! I'm so excited for you and your new little bundle of joy!
He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Good job Mommy!!! Congrats.
Cute Cute Cute!!! He is so adorable, and this makes me even more excited :) By the way, I received a "Mute Button" pacifier from a shower and think it is hilarious!!!
Cute Cute Cute!!! He is so adorable, and this makes me even more excited :) By the way, I received a "Mute Button" pacifier from a shower and think it is hilarious!!!
I have to say I think he is pretty Dang ADORABLE too!
His pictures turned out GREAT...
from both Photographers!
I hope you are feeling good...I still need to bring by your gift since I wasn't able to make it to the ward Baby Shower!
I will call you!
He is soooo CUTE!!!!
Congratulations! I love his little face! I'm glad you're all healthy and am glad to hear you just hold him all day. I love just holding my babies because they change and grow so fast! I still sometimes expect Beth to just sit and let me hold her, or sleep all day, but six months flew by and holding still is not possible for her anymore. Precious baby boy!
I'm a little behind in my comments, but oh, how I love this little man! Let me join the group of "biased" people and just say how really, really, cute he is!
You two...he is gorgeous! Congrats. There truly is nothing better than a newborn.
It's amazing how someone so small can change your whole world around isn't? He is beautiful (or should I say ruggedly handsome?)! We are so happy for the 3 of you!
Post a Comment