
My high school friends were able to get together after Christmas and it was a blast. We are missing Natalie and Scott but we still had a good time. Bryce and his wife announced they were pregnant with their second and Dave and I announced our little bambino coming. I am still amazed at how lucky I have been with friends. Whenever we get together we have so much fun laughing at how stupid we were when we were in high school. We would do the stupidest things that were so simple but so much fun at the time. A few of them were called the following: Whipple Drive, coasting, the drug bust, and Ricky Tait. They all have great stories with them.
1 comment:
I can honestly say that one of the greatest blessings Dad and I had as parents of teenagers is that ALL of our children had exceptional friends. All of our children still stay in touch with those friends, too. A parent couldn't ask for a better blessing for their children than that! Thank you to all "The Friends." We love all of you!
Post a Comment