Friday, October 9, 2009

Help With A Name

Hi everyone (or all eight people who follow our blog), we need your help with figuring out what to name our dog. There is a poll that closes right before we get her at the end of the month. If you have a name and it isn't listed on the side, put a comment. Who knows you could be the person who can say "I named the Kelly's dog." I personally think it would be a badge of honor to have (who knows if we can't think of kid names when we start our family - you may be the person who comes up with that name as well.)

6 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

I still say you should name her Kazuri. It means small and beautiful, I think, in Swahili. Maybe an African name just isn't cool, though. I like Ellie the best of the ones you have there. There is a show on here about the elephant orphanage. There is a cute hostess who is British and she keeps calling the elephants "little ellies." My vote is Kazuri first and Ellie second. :-)

Scotty and Michelle said...

I votes Lucy because all of my friends have babies named the other ones :) I voted twice actually, one for Princess, she barked when I said the name Lucy

Simple Treasures said...

We have one vote for Annie, Ellie, and 3 votes for a new name Lina. It was Kyles idea, and we liked it. Kyle picks good names he named our children. The kids are excited to see you new dog.

Simple Treasures said...

We have one vote for Ellie, one for Lucy, and 3 For a new name of Lina. I dont know where he got that name from but we like it (It is from Kyle). I think what ever you call her, we would just like to play with her.

Kathryn

Todd & Chelsea said...

Michelle! Congrats on becoming doggy parents! The puppy stage is tough but so much fun. She is such a cute puppy! Oh, and you're very smart to wait until you're in the house to being her home (congrats on that too btw). For names I will say Lola

Tiare and James said...

I'm liking Lucy. I like the name Lily for a little girl, so I wouldn't want to possibly name our girl after your dog, lol!